Monday, November 14, 2011

Park City Shopping with the GIRLS

This past weekend I went with my Sisters, Mom, and Grandma to Park City for our annual Girls Shopping trip.  We have been doing it since I was in college and that's a long time people.  11 years! It is always so much fun and this year was NO exception.
 
 All us girls (minus my sister Tiff who was out supporting her son who plays football for Dixie.  We MISSED you Tiff!) eating out after a long day of ...shopping. :)  You might wonder how I did this.  Well you see I was the one that would give opinions at the dressing room, push the cart, and "Oh, and Aw" at all their great finds, or I would go back to the condo early and relax/fix dinner.  It was so fun! Plus I haven't been in 'real' stores in such a LONG time that it was fun to go see all the cute stuff even if I didn't buy anything. We went in to Nordstrom Rack  and I was overwhelmed with all the cute stuff.  Every where I looked I saw amazingly great stuff, and I didn't even have to dig through a bunch of crap to find it. But what's the fun in that, right. ;)
A few of us also hit up a Savers on our way up to P.C. I found some great finds.

I've been looking for a life jacket all summer for my 6 year old and could never find one.  This one is going to be great for next year and only $2.99. AMAZING!!!!
My little 1 1/2 year old is OBSESSED with books.  I picked up these 2 for him for .69 each. They are both in mint condition. Also a 2 pack of crayons in like-new condition for .99. I can never have enough of these at my house.  Plus stick them with a coloring book and voila
you have a instant gift. 

Cute little vest for my girl- $1.49
shirt and pants for Mister E-$5 for the pair.

This was my favorite find of the day.  When we pulled up to Savers I told everyone that I was looking for this book, and I can't believe that I actually I found it!  What are the chances? I spent a day reading while everyone else went and shopped.  It was so nice to just sit and read! I finished it in less then 24 hrs and I loved it.  If you want a good, clean, book to read or for your daughters to read this is it!  It was so cute. Oh, and I only paid $2 for it. :) 


My sister also found her cute outfit at Savers.  She is the one with the cute Turquoise head wrap on. Her pants were even half off and ended up being $3!!!!! I can't remember what the shirt cost but I'm sure it was a great deal. ;)

We of course hit up the Bath and Body store.  I love that store and all the YUMMY smells.  I did buy from there since soaps and lotion are on my list of things I can buy new.  This was the first time buying there since I started the project though, but I got the sweetest deal.  I got 9 soaps and the yummiest orange ginger lotion (the nice kind in the glass jar) all for $21!  I had 2 coupons that they let me combine!  Score!

I also bought some tights for my little girl which I think would be considered socks, which are on my list of  "can buy new" items. Last month I almost bought the exact same ones for 9 bucks a pop, but I got these ones for $3.50!  So happy to have tights that actually fit my daughter!  I've been squeezing her into ones that were a size (or two) too small.  Poor girl!


This was us at the end of the trip.  We've taken these pictures every year and it's fun to see all of our stuff together, jammed on one bed.  This year was actually way less then we usually have. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how great you are at resisting temptation! You are super amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete